Wow...So it's been a while since I have put anything up on here. Well, the past several months have been a crazy wild adventure. To update a few things...
October-Halloween was awesome! Travis and I dressed up as Siths with our lightsabers! It was awesome. Travis also got hired as a delivery driver at Domino's!
November-Thanksgiving was excellent! Travis and I spent Thanksgiving with my parents, my Grandma Ward, my sister and my Aunt Ally and Uncle Bill. It was a day to remember!
December-This was the craziest month of all. Travis and I had finals to cram for, plus Christmas drawing near it was madness. We did have an amazing Christmas with my mother in law and little brother in law though. We spent a week visiting them.
January-I GOT MY FIRST NEW YEARS KISS! It was totally amazing! On New Years Eve, Travis and I hung out with Jon and Clarissa Eaton, (Jon is Travis's cousin) who just had got married in November. We had a blast playing Mario Party on the Wii and eating all kinds of delicious appetizers. :D I also started my New Years diet on January 3rd. Travis and I started school on the 11th.
February-I lost 20 pounds from my diet.
March-Travis celebrated his 24th birthday and I threw a him a birthday party! It was great fun. I made him his favorite meal, and spoiled him rotten! Travis and I also went up North to celebrate Suzys (my mother in law) birthday. We had such a fun time spending time with Caleb and Suzy again! We also moved at the end of March to Washington City to our new condo. :D
April-My little sister Nikky turned 18! I can't believe how old she is getting! Also, Suzy, Caleb, and Grandma and Grandpa Strebel came to visit for Conference Weekend. They helped us move some more of our stuff out of our other apartment. While the guys were at Priesthood session, my mom, Suzy, and Grandma Strebel played a game called Five Crowns. :D And just lately...I celebrated my 21st birthday...I'm getting old. My friend Lynette came down and stayed with me and Travis and came to my birthday party. :D On my actual birthday, my dad finally gave me my birthparents information and the search began on Sunday April 18th 2010. Now it is Wednesday April 21st 2010 and the private investigator that I hired found my birthmother and we are talking tonight! If that isn't way exciting! After 21 years, I finally got to talk to her! I'm so excited!I know that it's the beginning of a great and forever bond...
That's about it as far as the update goes...
I'll try to be better at posting...but I can't guarantee anything.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







WOW! I need to lose 20 pounds from a diet...those were some pretty fast results!
ReplyDelete