Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dixies Got Talent

Recently I auditioned for a thing in southern Utah called Dixies Got Talent and out of a hundred or so people I was chosen as one of the top Fifteen! I will have a newspaper article done on me and here is what it will say to all those who aren't in the Saint George Area. :D



Natalie Hathcock
When Natalie was inconsolable as a baby, her mother would sing Primary songs to get her to sleep. By the time she was two, Prattly Natalie, as her friends nicknamed her, had memorized them and willingly performed. At two and a half she was part of “Sunshine Generation,” and on her way to a lifetime filled with music! At eighteen, while performing in England and Norway, she discovered the power of music to transcend language barriers. She shared, “Music is the one form of communication that all people can understand. As I performed in Europe every person in the audience was connected by a common spirit through the power of music. That experience shaped my love for performance.” Natalie currently works as a financial assistant. Her greatest fan is her husband Travis, even though he is not into her genre of music. She declared, “His belief in me is beyond my imagination! He is my biggest fan!”

No comments:

Post a Comment