For the past few months there have been so many changes in our lives that I am stunned by it. There have been some emotional moments where it we wondered if we could ever get through just living day by day. We both love Saint George, but our hearts are in Salt Lake City with Suzy, Caleb, Jenny, Hector, Austyn, Dakota, Sierra, Valentino and the rest of our amazing family. Travis doesn't say this outloud, but I know that deep down inside that he misses being around his mom and little brother. It hasn't been an easy couple of years for their family and he knows that Caleb needs his older brother and his mother needs her son.
That said, after Travis graduates we are planning on moving our little family up to the Salt Lake Area to be closer to these amazing people that we love. The hard thing is that I have my parents, sister, grandma, and all my friends down here in Sunny St. George. I will miss this place dearly as it has taken a great hold of my heart. Part of me wishes that Travis could get a job down here so we could stay, but in my heart that I know that Salt Lake is where we need to be.
I know that it is still at least four months before this transition will come to pass, but if you know me, I like to plan ahead....
Anyways....here's an update to our lives....
Travis is on his FINAL semester at Dixie State College! YAY!!! He's sure happy that in a few months he won't have to be a delivery driver for Domino's. Our little family is completely sick of their food. (Travis especially) I don't think we'll be ordering pizza for a long time after he quits and moves on to better things. His graduation day is in May. I am so happy for him. It's been a long two years, but he has made it through!
I on the other hand, won the Young Adult Category for Dixie's Got Talent. It was an amazing day, one that I will always remember. I also have a new car (well it's new to me) that is a 2002 Chevy Impala. It's really a nice car and I look forward to driving it up in SLC!
As for our little Sophie, she's completely warmed up to us now and is mostly potty trained. She loves to play and loves chewing...on my shoes and her bones. We are so blessed to have her.
Life has just been crazy, and wonderful at the same time. We are grateful that no matter what happens that we have each other and Sophie. Excited for a new year of endless possibilities.
Love to you all,
Natalie, Travis and Sophie Hathcock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment