Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Dream world I'm living in....

Lately I have been thinking about everything that has been going on this past year. It is utterly amazing to me to know that one year ago, my life was about to change forever. Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday, and not only that but it is a day where I remember the most unselfish thing that someone has ever done for me. That is the day when my wonderful birthmother Jenny held me in her arms that night after I was born and then the next day signed her rights away to me so that I could have a better life. For those of you who don't know, I'm adopted and I have known it since I was a little child. I am so grateful that my parents Lynn and Kathie always explained to me how special my situation was and that I had another mother out there who loved me very much. And now being where I am presently, I am so grateful that even though it was weird at first, they have accepted my biological family as their own family. I really am a lucky girl and have one of those situations that most people would think was short of a fairy tale. I have three fully biological siblings, and they are so much like me, it's crazy. Austyn, Dakota and Sierra are everything to me, and so is my little half brother Valentino who is 5. I am so grateful to have them in my life and for my Mom Jenny who has loved me through all these years of wondering how I was doing. Those are just a few of my thoughts this morning....
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment