Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mika!

So almost two weeks ago we added a new little addition to our family. Her name is Mika and is is a full bred pomeranian like our darling Sophie. She is almost nine weeks old. But the only difference between her and Sophie is that Mika is totally black except for a few little white marks on her paws and under her chin. She is truly the cutest little dog, other than Sophie.
But...(everyone knew that was coming) I am having a hard time because I have never dealt with having a new puppy before and never understood how DIFFICULT they are! It makes me wonder what it's going to be like when I have my first child. Like Mika it will be completely and utterly dependent on me...
Well here is a cute picture of Mika and Sophie (who by the way love each other alot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment