Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th Workout

Today, I did a low intensity cardio workout on the Biggest Loser Workout dvd. It was 40 minutes of fat blasting, and intense work. My husband was there for me when I thought I was going to give up, and he held my hands in the hardest part of the workout. Through that I received the extra strength that I needed to hold on for a couple more minutes and finish with a bang! I'm so very grateful that I have his support, it has really helped me through these last weeks of getting back into my old high school workout routine. I could not do it without him! Another update, I weighed myself this morning, right after I got up and guess what?! I lost 6 pounds! Right now I weigh 180.8 pounds and its from watching what I eat more, and how much I eat. Well until next time...Remember...a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. So take that step and you will be there before you know it! Have a wonderful day!
~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment