So today, I worked out with the Biggest Loser workout DVD and I did the Weight Training. I can lift up to five pounds now and I felt the workout through my whole body. It was marvelous. Also, things lately around the Hathcock household have been hectic these last few days. I had a job interview today, and last night when my husband had my car at work last night, the battery died on him. He got it checked out this morning before he went into work, and sure enough, our little Pewee needed a new battery. But then the guy at the Checker Auto Store gave my husband the wrong battery, and when Travis put it in and then tried to start the car...everything died. So needless to say, I don't have a car till next week. But that is fine. :D Everything will work out.And then...despite all these things that were going wrong, I went in for a job interview at KMart and guess what! I got the job! I'm so very very excited because now I will be able to pay things off! And tomorrow, Travis and I leave for Colorado to see his Dad's side of the Family. I am so thrilled that I get to finally meet the ones I haven't met yet, and also to be in that nice cool place! It will certainly be better than this horrible heat wave we have here in Sunny G. :D I will keep you all posted, on Travis and my adventures in Colorado and my new job!Have a great day!!!
~Natalie
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment