Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29th My Workout for today. And other stuff....

So today I worked out for 35 minutes doing high intensity cardio. It was hard, but I found a new saying that I am going to say when it gets so difficult, and when I want to say: "I can't." The saying is: "I can and I will." Just simply saying those words helped me push a little bit more and I was able to get more of a workout. So enough about my workout, I have so much to write in the short time I have before I need to get headed to work. So, Travis and I went to Colorado last Thursday, and we got home around nine o' clock pm on Tuesday. We had a marvelous time. We went hiking, to the gator farm, to Creede an old and new mining town, spent time with family, went to a parade, rode a ferris wheel, got sunburned and the best part of all was Gokarting for the first time in my life. All in all we had a blast and were really sad to leave. Mostly I miss Grandma Hathcock, Bob and Kathleen, and of course being able to go cart. I also miss the peaceful town that was nice and cozy, and the nice cool summer air. It's been an adjustment coming back here, and I am excited for new things to take place.  I start my new job next week and then Travis and I start school on August 23rd. And by December I will proudly hold my associates degree! Finally! It will all be fantastic. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Travis and I as we continue to embark on new stages of life. Well, I must bid thee adieu, my last day of working for my dad is about to commence. Until next time, remember: "Life is about the moments that take your breath away."
~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment