So it's been four days since my last workout. Oh well, but even so, all you can do is just press forward and start again. I did the High Intensity Cardio workout on the Biggest Loser DVD. It was so intense after not working out for four days. I kept making excuses for myself saying: "I am so stressed out, there is no way I can workout!" But that is not true. I should have worked out because working out relieves you of stress. It was good to get back in the game! :D Anyways, so I start my new job today at three. I am so excited. I can't hardly wait. :D It's going to be so much fun! :D Well anyways I should be going now. I have alot to do before I go to work. Remember "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! And when you don't have any sugar, just throw the lemons back at life!" See ya!
~Natalie
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment