Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10th- Travis being gone is not fun....

So my friends, Travis has been away since Saturday and I've had a blast with my friends, but at the same time I want him home. Today I was thinking about going up there after work and coming home in the morning on Thursday, but he doesn't want me to come up. It's not like he doesn't want me to come, but he just worries. I know that I should listen and not go, but I have to go. I'm a rebellious girl like that. Being with my friends is awesome but it's not the same, because Travis is my everything and he is ultimately my best friend. This is not easy having him gone. It makes me wonder if he dies before me, if I'll die of a broken heart. I can't live without him. It's so difficult. Him being gone for over a week is hell for me. I even got some sleeping pills so I can go to sleep at night. I really really want to go up north and just see him for a day, but at the same time I would be interfering with his plans with his mom. But I think I'm going anyway. I have to do it. It's in my nature. Anyways, gotta go!Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment