Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th Workout

Today I did the boot camp workout on the Biggest Loser DVD. At times it got so difficult because my arms were burning but with the help my wonderful husband Travis, I was able to pull through! This journey has been an amazing accomplishment for me. I'm not perfect at working out every single day, but I know that I will be able to do it. I am so grateful for the love and support I am receiving as I go through with this each and every day. :D Today I officially start my job at Kmart. :D I will be going in at two. So I better start getting ready! :D
~Natalie
"The storm will always pass. So just keep holding on tight and you will make it through."

1 comment:

  1. oh man! If I knew earlier that you started at 2 I would have waited a few hrs to go in! Are you working check out?

    ReplyDelete