So I have had the best day ever today. I woke up around 5:45 am and at six my friend Britta came and picked me up and we went on a walk around the temple. We had a really good chat and I feel so motivated now that I have a friend who totally understands what I'm going through and is there for me. I couldn't ask for anything better. I know that Heavenly Father is certainly looking after me, because yesterday I was really feeling down and that's when Britta called. I haven't been doing so great on the losing weight and eating aspect of my goals, and it's nice to know that I'm not alone. We talked about our feelings and it was so awesome! As of next week I will be starting to go workout with her with a actual fitness trainer at six in the morning every morning Monday-Friday. It will be amazing!Also we talking about the business I'll be starting this week and so by November I will have my own business so I won't have to work for Kmart, and so I'll be able to get a new car that I've been wanting to get for months. :D Everything will work out. Heavenly Father certainly knows when to put people in your life so that you can be happy. I am so grateful for all that he has given to me and the people he places in my life to help me. I can't thank him enough for sending me Britta at a time when I needed her support most. I am forever grateful for her love and support! Can't wait to start changing my life!
"You can achieve any goal you put your mind to. You proved that when we moved and you wanted to get the kitchen done."-Travis (my wonderful husband who said this to me right after we moved into our new apartment.)
Set and goal and stick to it!
That's my advice for the day! Oh and by the way, have a great one too!
~Natalie
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment