Sunday, April 29, 2012

To My Mother....



Mother
As I look out my window and look out at the trees,
I remember all the years I've been waiting for thee.
All the hard times, 
The sad times,
The times where it feels,
That you would never come,
That my heart could never feel,
The joy of the beat
Of your beautiful heart.
And all that I have, 
I want to impart,
To you my love
my beautiful child.
I have been waiting
Yes waiting,
Forever it seems,
For you to be able to come to me.
I make  you this promise,
I make you this vow,
That you will always be loved
Forever by your Daddy and Me.
And I can't promise that there won't be
Bad times,
Tragic times,
And times where your heart may break,
But I promise that I will be there
Throughout the heartache and pain.
I know that you are not my own flesh and blood,
But I love you the same as if we were one.
As I hold you so tenderly in my arms,
I pray that you may always know of my love.
Please never forget,
How special you are.
And that you are loved 
By more then one.
I will always cherish you my beloved daughter.
Because I am and forever will be,
Your Mother....





No comments:

Post a Comment