What I believe
I was about to write a whole story about what happened with me about my birthmother, but since I have already blogged about it, I will not say any more about it. I know that most my posts I sound depressed all the time but in reality my life is far from depressing. Sure, I have my down moments, bad days, and awful situations that try to bring me down but then again, we all do! We are all human and all amazing and talented but that does not exempt us from pain, heartache, tragedy and sorrow. I believe that we were all put on this earth to become better people and the way we become better is when we go through the hard times and come out triumphant. One of my friends on Facebook posted this and believe it with all my heart.
Only God can turn a MESS into a message,
a TEST into a testimony,
a TRIAL into a triumph,
a VICTIM into a victory...
God has all power and will help you heal your life and will help you through the hard times. I know this because of the times and even still when I miss my brothers and sister, because of my belief in God and his son Jesus Christ, even if they do not come and find me in this life, I KNOW that someday I will see them again. God has helped me in my life in so many ways. He has given me a beautiful life complete with a wonderful and amazing husband, and wonderful and fun-loving family who loves me, wonderful talented Husband, Mother, Father, Grandmas, Grandpas,Sisters, Brothers, Father in law, Mother in law, Brother in law, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins who are some of my greatest examples. I do not believe for one moment that he did not have a plan for me before I came to this earth. I know that he had a plan, and he placed me in the family where am because he knew that I WOULD be loved because of the way my family is. And they are not all perfect, after all like I have said before we are all human and make mistakes, but because we are family we pick each other up and help each other after we have fallen on the ground. That what family is for and that is what a family does. They love you no matter what even with your insecurities and weaknesses.
Lately
Lately I just celebrated my 23 birthday and it was amazing! My darling Travis took me to dinner at the Training Table and then to see the movie The Hunger Games. It was a night that I will never forget. And even though I didn't have my family there with me to celebrate, it was just really nice to celebrate my birthday for the first time alone with Travis. I did miss seeing my parents, grandma and my sister and going out to dinner with them, but I know that I have grownup and moved away from home and that's what I can expect if my birthday falls on a weekday like it did this year.
The day after my birthday I had the opportunity to go to Fashion Re-mix a fashion show that was a charity event and also displayed dresses made out of the most interesting items. My cousin Jessie and Aunt Ally were with different teams that had designed and handmade two of the dresses that were to be displayed that night.Both dresses were fantastic and both won the same award. But Jessies dress that she had mostly designed and worked on won the Peoples choice award! I can just say that I was more than pleased with her. She had worked hard and deserved the award.
Then....drumroll please....
On April 23rd 2012 Travis and I CLOSED ON A HOUSE! Yes we made the move and we took the opportunity when it presented itself, so now we can say that we are homeowners! We are so thrilled to finally have a place to call our own. We have just started to move and my mother and sister Nikky came to help out the last few days. It has been a lot of work, and some dramatic times, but as of this morning we are almost halfway done with moving (with Travis's, my mother, and my sisters help of course). I know that I would have never got this far if I had to do it on my own. But I am just so grateful that I have had their help. Now for today my plans are to sorta RELAX.... let's see how long this lasts though, because I am still so excited that we are starting a new beginning and who knows, maybe our two will become three sometime soon? Thanks for reading,
Natalie







No comments:
Post a Comment