The sun is warming my face as I wait. People are all around me and I feel as if I'm all alone. But as time passes I slowly begin to realise something...I'm not alone. And really no one ever is. We all have someone who understands us perfectly who understands when we just are...well human and make mistakes. I had just missed the train by a few minutes which causes me to be late for work. I was slower this morning and because of that I missed the train that would get me to work on time. Well it must be that I'm human. Its almost impossible to be perfect all the time and those people who always seem to be perfect are just pretending.
The main message I'm trying to make is that sometimes in our lives we miss the train and instead of giving up or getting frustrated, just be patient and know that another one will come. Don't ever lose hope or make yourself feel bad when we miss the trains in our lives. Whether you didn't take a chance or whether you have just a rough day and it feels as though nothing is working out, know that with time you will have your chance. Just be patient.
Thanks for reading,
Natalie







No comments:
Post a Comment