Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mercy

Looking the computer my brain freezes for a moment. It can't be right. I look at the page again, and again and it shows the same thing. We either can pay tithing or pay the bills. There is not enough to pay for both. It's a hard decision.But I make up my mind. After all that is most important right. So I make a choice. And send the money to Travis.

A couple of hours later I look at my bank account again. It can't be right. It has to be wrong. But my choice that I made has made a miracle happen. I have enough to pay the bills. And it's all because I decided to put the Lord first.

Its amazing that the blessings still come even when we doubt for a second. But as soon as we decide to put the Lord first in our life, he will pour his blessing upon us in his time.

I know it seems like a simple thing that I had a choice to make. But that simple choice, really has blessed my life.

And now I see that no matter what, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are here for us. They are reaching down their hands to help us through the struggles in this life, and all we have to do is reach up and they will make up for the rest.

I believe this with all my heart. And I am grateful for the Lords mercy in my life.

Thanks so much for reading.

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment