Friday, April 12, 2013

I Believe and will ALWAYS Believe...

Its' a new morning. Yesterday had been quite the day. It rocked me to my knees and I didn't know how I would get through it. But last night Heavenly Father reminded me of his many blessings when my husband gave me a blessing for strength to get through what happened. I am so grateful for his faith and that he has the priesthood. 

In my short experience with life, well almost 24 years of experience, I have found that when life brings you to your knees that Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ are always there to lift you up. They will walk with you. 

In this short blog post I want to share my testimony that I know that they live. I know that my Heavenly Father and my Savior my Redeemer are  men of flesh and bones and they live and love us. I know that they hear us when we pray. I know and believe in the healing power of the atonement. I know that our Savior suffered His atonement and death because He loves us. I know that because of his atoning sacrifice that He knows exactly what we face in this life. I know that He feels what I feel. I know that He has felt my heartache over the last couple of years and that He understands my pain.  I know that He is always here for us if we ask in prayer. He will lift our burdens to make them light and HE will walk beside us. But most of all I know that He will come again. I hope that I will be able to stand at his feet and wet them with my tears at that day.I know that if I live faithful in this life I have the promise of having my husband  and children with me for all eternity in our family to live beside our Savior and Heavenly Father in their kingdom. I am so grateful for that promise. 

In order to add to my brief short testimony of Christ and our Heavenly Father, what better message is expressed in this song "I Believe in Christ" sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The words were written by Bruce R. McConkie who was a great man of great faith, and it is his testimony set to music. I echo his words in this song to add to my brief testimony. I hope you listen and enjoy and can have the spirit fill your heart full with the spirit of God through this beautiful song. And I pray that you may have his spirit to be with you today. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20UoMqdDPCU

Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment