My dearest Madeline,
You are not here yet, and I don't know when you will be here. Or if you will ever come. Almost it seems like you will never come. But even though we have not met yet, I cry when I think about you, because I love you so much, more than words could EVER express. I can't promise that I will be the perfect mother for you, but always know that I will love you and try to be the best mother I can be for you. I can't promise a life full of perfection, but I can promise that through the hard times I will be here for you and I will always love you.
You will have many choices ahead of you when you come. Life is full of choices, and I pray that you may be able to make the right choices in your life that will lead to eternal happiness. I want nothing but the best for you, and nothing but joy. Your Father and I have waited for you for such a long time and we will always appreciate the miracle that you will be to us.
I pray everyday to Heavenly Father that you will come soon. Please come soon. I am anxiously waiting and endlessly longing to be your mother. I love you.
Always and forever,
Your Mother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GsYjBy8_s
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment