So to all who got to partake a piece of my little pity party...Remember this...You are reading a blog that is written by the biggest Drama Queen ever (well there are worse ones especially one who is close to me...*cough* _ _ _ _ _*cough* but I will not mention the name on here mostly because if I did I would have to do a lot of running because this person has a black belt in karate..*hint* *hint*). So in regard to my pity party that I tried to invite you all to, the party is over and I am back on top of the world(thanks to the several minutes of talking to my amazing, awesome mother and getting a good e-mail from my darling husband Travis who put it: "Pull the stick out of your butt and quit moping." ). I just want everyone to know how grateful I am that I have you all for family and friends. I know I didn't make the cut this year, but you will bet that I will be back next year auditioning again, and again until I do make the cut or they stop doing the show. Either way, I will not be giving up.
As my cousin Jessie put it, in a comment she wrote to me on Facebook,
"Just because you didn't make it, doesn't mean you should give up. Just because someone told you that you couldn't doesn't mean you can't. It's dumb that you'd throw away something you've worked your entire life for just because of one other person's opinion. When someone tells you you can't or you won't , that's when you try even harders and that one day when you prove them all wrong, will make everything it took to get there well worth it! If you still enjoy it, do it! Who cares what everybody else thinks. It's never over unless you let it be...." (Jessie this is amazing btw, and I think that it should be a quote to go on a wall. Thank you.)
So to all...
I will never give up on my dreams. And by the way, I will not be deleting that post, even though it is quite terrible (if I say so myself) it just goes to show that everyone has their moments when they too have their own little pity parties, but it's when you decide to end the party that makes the difference.
So I'm back to square one, I'm back to just being a housewife, a voice teacher, and a mother to the most obnoxious and sweet Pomeranians in the world. But most of all, I know that as I continue on my path to fulfilling my dreams, that I will find joy in my journey and I will be everything that Heavenly Father wants me to be. And that I am truly grateful for.
Thanks for reading,
Natalie
P.S. My husband wrote an amazing e-mail to me that should be quoted on here, but because it really isn't anyone's business to be reading my maritial stuff on here, I'm not going to post everything he said, even though it is quite the e-mail if I say so myself. (Random Thought)
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment