Monday, September 17, 2012

Sit, Hold, try to hold more and then book it(not for the faint hearted)

It's a Monday. No other words need to describe what Monday means. Especially at the office in a call center. Everyone who is calling has been waiting all weekend to get a hold of us, so our call center is in high demand.  Which in my case could be a bad thing. Since Friday I have been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. Which in a call center does not work well when you are on the phones. And for me, it comes suddenly without warning, just when I'm on a phone call with a wonderful lady. She's talking and asking questions when I feel that feeling, you know, THAT feeling. The feeling that you know if you don't go ahead and 'take care of' right now, you'll find yourself in a big puddle (and I'm not exaggerating about the puddle.)I'm finishing up the call, praying, just practically begging for the call to be over, when she has more questions. I answer her in a clear voice, while in the meantime I'm struggling in my seat, moving around like a fish out of water flimsy and floppy.. Then it comes, fianlly...the end of the call, and I go on personal time and book it to my saving grace. I have never felt more relieved in my LIFE than I did at that moment, where I reached the place, almost heaven (for a woman who drinks at least half her body weight in water) the BATHROOM.  For all you women who try to do this, remember oh remember that you need a bathroom close by or else you may not make it. I almost didn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment