Friday, September 7, 2012

Here it comes...Trial and Error

Sitting at my desk at work, I hear it alot...I hear about the consequences of a choice, sometimes not thought about when made, and how it affects everyone else. Like the customers I work with, we all have the same struggle as we try to make choices. Sometimes we don't think about the choice and then comes the consequence of the choice, whether it is good or bad. No matter what the choice is, there is always consequence and there are no if's and buts about it. We as human beings have the right to experience, Trial and error. I believe that is why we are here, to learn from our previous mistakes, grow and learn from them. But even with that, there is a choice. You can either learn from your mistakes and rise above them, or you don't learn from your mistakes and sink lower and lower. It is your choice.

My recent trial and error is of course associated with weight loss. I believe that people who have weight problems, can conquer the battle of losing the weight (and yes it is a everyday battle..) But it takes courage. Somedays, like today I don't feel like I have the courage to change my lifestyle. But I know that choice will have consequences. The choice to not change my lifestyle will not only affect me, it will affect my kids. So...I have a choice, like so many of us do, to go ahead and move forward and learn from my mistakes. To grow instead of wither, to go instead of dream. I will accept this challenge and even though the road may be difficult, I accept it with all my heart. I have to do it for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment