It was a night that I will never forget. One in which will live on forever in my mind. It was exactly four years ago today, when it happened.
It was a Wednesday,I was in a play, and I thought I was in love with a guy that I thought was way dreamy. He read Shakespeare, and had it all, but the thing is, he didn't like me in that way, we were just friends, but he liked another who's name I'll just say was Polly. And I had just had appendicitis and had just got out of the hospital after being in there recovering for a week. And today was my third day of being back. I was still in a lot of pain from the surgery, and there was still all the emotional pain from it as well. I met Polly while walking and we started chatting about all the boys that she was dating without telling them about each other that also included Mr. Dreamy (as I will call him) and she beamed as she spoke of how popular she was around the boys. We were just about to head into play practice when all of a sudden Mr. Dreamy appeared from out of nowhere and asked to speak with Polly alone. She smiled and waved me away and I went into play practice and started chatting with the other ladies in the play. A moment later she came back with a red rose and a love poem. I became frantic, a sudden pain came to my lower stomach and I started aching. The director of the play knew that I had been in surgery and possibly could have a complication, so he sent me home.
But the thing is, I didn't go home...I went to my friend Briannas house and was complaining to her. At her house I got into a whole mess with Mr. Dreamy, and because of it he didn't want to be friends anymore (can I just say DRAMA?) so I drove out to Dixie Rock, thinking my life was over, after all I felt like the crap had hit the fan and I wasn't going any where but down. I was determined that I was going to end my life that night because I thought my life was crap. Just as I was pulling up to Dixie Rock with Brianna my friend, Polly called me and asked why Mr. Dreamy and I were fighting. Told her what had happened and she said to come to her house and she would get him to come to her house so we could talk. It was exactly what I was hoping for, so I went and dropped Brianna back to her house, and headed over to Polly's apartment. Once I reached her apartment I saw Mr. Dreamy and he and I chatted outside. We talked, and he said that we couldn't be friends anymore, even though I told him I loved him. He left me on the curb outside sobbing. Polly saw that he had left me there and tried to get me to walk in the house, but I wouldn't budge, so she and her room mate dragged me to her room and laid me on the bed, and she gave me her favorite blanket and was offering me chocolate. I was not in a good state, I had put the blanket over my head and was crying and rocking back and forth, and so Polly made the decision to text one of the guys that she was seeing who's name was Travis to come and give me a hug, because he gave the best hugs (and he really does give the best hugs). Well, she hadn't spoken to Travis for more than a week, and he still came over.. I heard through the blanket that this boy (that Polly had texted) was there and I peeked through the blanket and I thought that he was cute.
He stood there, and Polly and him tried to get the blanket off my head with no success. Finally Polly gave up on me and left me in the room with him. He was just about to go, when I took the blanket off my head and sat up. He was Prince Charming,so handsome, with his blue eyes and blonde hair. I could hardly breathe.I sat there in silence, when he asked me if I wanted a hug. I could only nod my head yes. I got up and he gave me a hug, and I was done for. It was over, I had a sudden desire to protect him at all costs, and get to know him. Once Polly saw that I was finally up, she came back in the room, after he had left, and we started talking. I was asking her about his age and she yelled out to him, and he called back that he was 22. It was perfect...
That is part one on the story of Us...tune in later tonight or tomorrow for the rest of the story. :)
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment