Friday, September 21, 2012

Thoughts...

Five hours of sleep, 1 hour to get ready, and now I've been here two hours. Last night I spent all night making my mother her birthday present and I had so much on my mind. But as I'm sitting here, I remember, oh yeah I shouldn't have stayed up last night because I have my first 1:1 with my boss Beccy, and I get to hear the lovely news of how I'm doing on the phones. Oh joy!

So as I sit here like a zombie waiting for the apocalypse, the minutes tick by when I have to go face the demon dragon of criticism call a Monitor. And I;m not looking forward to it...Now is the time...Off I go...


*********************************************************************************.Phew...that went a whole lot better than I thought it would! :) I did good. I can always improve, but I did okay. That is why I absolutely love my job. Now I will get to finish the other part later today in my 1:1 with Beccy. Lucky lucky me. :) And then joy of all joys, set up a party, have party, take down party, get to bed at a decent hour so I can wake up early for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment