Monday, December 31, 2012

...Happy News Years Eve...

The que is quiet as I sit here at work. Most people probably do not know that we are open today, which in my opinion is good, because then of course I have time to write. For me, writing is a way to vent out my feelings, as well as share feelings that I would not post on Facebook. To me my blog is the way that my world comes to life.

As I sit here, realizing that tomorrow will be 2013, many thoughts arise in my mind.

I look over the past years, and think about the things I have accomplished, and the things I have done. And while I have accomplished much in those past years, for some reason 2012 has had a very special spot in my heart.

Pain, hope and Success, are the three words that sum up 2012 for me.

Pain if for the trials that we have had to go through because we have not been able to conceive. It's from the hopeless months of starting that time of the month, (which most of my clients) and most ladies nowadays would happily greet. But for me, it just means more sleepless nights, and more nights wondering why.
Now I can say that I am able to control that pain and let it go, and start over. But without the pain, I would never know what it is to be happy.

Hope is for the hope we have had as we have purchased a house. It's hope for the future, hope that things will get better, and hope that we will see our departed loved ones again.

Success is for the weight loss. For the first time in my life, I have found something that works for me, and I can lose weight by following the simple steps. Its is the success of having a job, of preparing for the future.

So come 2013. I know that you can't guarantee that all our problems will be solved, or that all pain will be erased, but with you comes more hope that our dreams will come true....

Thanks for reading,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment